Just came to know couple of hours about being nominated for a sunshine award. I feel really thrilled at receiving this encouragement to sustain my blogging. And that too being nominated by some one whose blog is truly a joy and an inspiration to read and to be moved by. My heartfelt thanks to Thelma Cunningham for nominating me . Do check out her blog for her inspiring and moving poems and thoughts.
And this is the lovely award:
And as per the rules for the award..
1. Need to include the award’s logo in a post or on the blog
2. Answer 10 questions about yourself
3. Nominate 10-12 other awesome bloggers
4. Link your nominees to this post and comment on their blogs, letting them know they have been nominated
5. Link the person who nominated you.
10 questions about myself ..
1. what is my zodiac sign? I am a scorpio.
2. what is my favorite food? Love noodles and p izzas
3. My favorite book ? Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
4. What is my favorite color? red
5. What is my favorite movie? You got Mail.
6. Which place would I love to go for vacation? Greece/Italy
7. Which is my favorite inspirational read? Kahlil Gibran and Rumi
8. Why do I blog? To share my thoughts, feelings, to just give space to my voice in this world,..
9. What do I love doing best? Reading, singing and thinking
10. One thing which I would like to improve in myself: Impatience
The next step is to nominate 10-12 awesome
And My nominees for this award are:
1. Marsha Berry ( http://marousia.wordpress.com)
5. Amanda ( Alive all along)
6. up close in my world http://losangelas.wordpress.com
7. coffee | served daily http://coffeeserveddaily.com/
8. Annabelle Mintz Beautiful Geometry http://amnmusic.wordpress.com
9. Woundedbird2010′s blog http://woundedbirdnomore.wordpress.com
10. Known is a drop, Unknown is an ocean http://arganesh3.wordpress.com
I may add one or two more soon. Let me see.. In the meantime, Please do enjoy these wonderful people’s blog and thoughts..
- I won the Sunshine award! (ipinterest.me)
- The Sunshine Award (mylifeworthliving.com)
- Sunshine Awards on Sunny Days – How Fitting! (getupandwalk.org)
- Beautiful Blogger, Very Inspiring Blogger, Sunshine Award (serendipityplus.wordpress.com)